YOUR RIGHTS TO SELF-DEFENSE ARE UNDER FIRE!

YOUR RIGHTS TO SELF-DEFENSE ARE UNDER FIRE!

Though we lost the bill at the capitol we are not giving up. You can find the CalGuns legal opinion here: http://www.calgunsfoundation.org/resources/downloads/file/53-davis-cgf-ab-144-analysis-a-faqs.html

Find and hold your legislators responsible here:

Long gun carry is still legal and so are many other ways to carry handguns if you fall in an exempted situation. Airguns may also be purchased and carried both handgun and long gun styles.

When in doubt there is locked unloaded concealed carry.

Stay tuned for updates and never compromise on our gun rights. Giving up one right will never lead to bettering others it will only open the way to greater impact against our rights.


Monday, May 16, 2011

AB 144 for the Rape, Robbery, and Murder of Women and Children. (back away from the cheeseburger)

Assembly voted to pass AB 144 to the Senate where it will be heard first by Public Safety. The image below reflects the real vote before the changes that will happen by the morning. Now is where the real fight begins.

I will have lots of comments which will not include cheeseburgers. Portantino makes claims of threats from an open carrier. These were a mention of an individual who had been victimized. Like that individual my family has been victimized and we have had threats against our lives of myself and my loved ones. Unless you have been in this situation yourself you would not understand why open carry is such an essential right when under duress. The comment included comments to this nature and was mention if he or his family were victims he may understand the nature to the degree this right to self protection is essential. I understand this since the threats on my family lead me to become a gun owner. While I worked with the authorities to regain control of the situation I am still unable to get a concealed weapons permit even after being trained, back ground checked, security cleared and live scanned. I remain a state employee and advocate of public safety issues. I have carried concealed when under direct threat but because I have three daughters who are at the ages they are I also would never break the laws as written even if those who I am being threatened by do. I open carry because I need to carry, not because I want to carry. My threats come and go due to my line of work as an advocate and my participation in free speech and government. Maybe one day Portantino will place the cheeseburger down before more lives are lost to senseless laws that strip rights from those who take the time to learn and obey them.








Comments to some items I heard will be posted later on this article through a revision so check back.

No comments:

Post a Comment